Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Passed day 1

Here we are on day 2 of #LCHF and I lost 2kg since yesterday morning. Now I dont care if it's water or what,I am 2kg lighter than i was yesterday WHOO-HOO!

what suprised me was how good the food is...OMG...it is amazing and thats after only 2 bfasts and 1 dinner!

I would love to post some pics of the tasty food,but again,my tab is full of crap.

The only thing bothering me now is that I have an extreme sweet tooth and I am currently craving a choccie or even some plain Lays! I do have a headache (looks like withdrawel) and I'm eagerly waiting for the energy to kick in,the good sleep to start and my insulin resistance to be better.

Now I have a long way to go,but if the food is this good,then I'm happy to keep going. Even if I end up brokr because of it,lol.

realmealrevolution.com  is worth a look,i'm hoping to walk a long road with this.


No comments:

Post a Comment